Saturday, February 14, 2009

Da Bomb!

My Boss screamed!''Everyone..Firwan just drop a bomb!He's resigning!"...it was a week ago.He refused to accept neither look at my resignation letter.

Two month ago....
'Firwan, you are now our new manager.Any challenges please let me know.'Kerja dah buat,title dah dapat,Surat Perlantikan tak dapat2!No black and white...only words.

Yesterday i drop "Da Bomb" again and his reaction...'we are preparing your offer letter'.Then he start preaching..bla bla bla...recession..bla bla...retrench....bla bla bla...Auta kare!

As for now,im serving my 1 month notice.Now they start to show their true colour,pressing,pushing until you breakdown.For the past two days i've been working for more than 15hours perday!!they force me to work from 9am to 12am at night than come back the next morning at 9am to start work!But hey..im willing to face any challenges.

I have to really focus on business now.Just try and learn along the way.If not,sampai bila2 jadi penakut,pengecut.Dare to fail.

No comments: